Get trained with an Experienced SAT Trainer
Enhance your Essay writing, Reading & Math reasoning skills
Limited Seat for Personalized Attention
Over 10 years of Industry Experience
Undergraduate admissions in the USA and some other countries requires the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) / ACT scores along with the academics and other components for the admission process.
The SAT is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test created and administered by the College Board. This format will be replaced by the digital computer based adaptive SAT from March 2023.
The SAT is used as a measure of a high school student's readiness for college and provide colleges with one common data point that can be used to compare all applicants. The higher the score (1500+) the better the chances of admissions in a high ranked university. This test should be ideally taken in the junior year of high school (Grade 11) or early senior year of high school (Grade 12). The test can be re-taken to better the scores. The paper pencil test is currently offered 5 times a year for international students, and this will be replaced with 7 times with the new digital format from March 2023.
The paper pencil test which comprises of the Evidence Based Reading and Writing (English) and Math component is a 3-hour long test. The overall score of the test is 1600, with each component grade on a 200 – 800 scale.
The new digital SAT will be 2 hours long and the students will be allowed to use calculators across the entire math section (the paper pencil version has calculator and non-calculator sections). A built-in graphic calculator in the digital testing app will be available for students who do not have their own calculator.
Every section will start with an introductory module. As the test is adaptive, the student’s performance on the first set of questions will determine the level of all the subsequent questions.
Complete, step-by-step instructions are below. Be sure to have your parent’s credit card with you. You’ll also need a digital photo of yourself for the admissions ticket.
1. Go to http://sat.collegeboard.com/register.
2. Click Register Now next to your preferred test date.
3. Click Sign up and follow the instructions to create a username and password. Make sure it’s easy to remember because you will have to re-log-in with it several times.
4. After creating a username and password, go back to the login page.
5. Enter your username and password.
6. Enter your password again if the Security Check screen pops up.
7. In the SAT organizer, look for and click Register Now.
8. On the personal info screen, enter your Gender and Date of Birth (you don’t have a social security number), Expected Graduation, Grade Level, Mailing Address (for Dubai zip code don’t enter anything), and click for your online score report only (if asked). Many Dubai high schools aren’t on the list so type in your school’s name.
9. Click Continue. A screen asking about your high school will pop up. Click OK then click Continue again.
10. On the next page (Build College Profile), only complete the information with the *. The others are not required and will just take too long. You can always fill this in later. Scroll to the bottom and click Continue.
11. On the next page (I Want a College That), scroll to the bottom and click Continue.
12. Next page (My High School Courses), scroll to the bottom and click Continue.
13. On the next page (My Activities & Sports), scroll to the bottom and click Continue.
14. Next page (Terms & Conditions), check the I Agree box at the bottom of the page.
15. Click the following on the test date page: Country (Outside the United States), Test (SAT), Test Date, SSD Eligibility (No), Fee Waiver (No).
16. Click Continue when you finish that page.
1. On the Test Center screen, put that you want a test center in your country of residence and click Search by Country. All of the test centers will come up. If the school closest to you isn’t listed or is full, try to pick another that is nearby or easy to get to.
2. Select the school then click Continue
3. On the next screen, scroll down and click Continue.
4. Click the box to upload your photo as a .jpg, .gif, or .png file. Crop it if necessary, then click Continue.
5. Scroll down and click Continue on the next screen.
6. Check and make sure the information is correct on the next page. Your name must be written like it is on your passport. Confirm the test date and location.
1. Click Make Payment.
2. Click Agree and confirm the information in the popup window.
3. Enter your parent’s credit card details on the next screen. If you aren’t sure where the security code is, click the info bubble on the screen to find out.
4. When you finish, click Submit.
5. Print your admissions ticket and order confirmation. You can access it again later, if necessary.
6. Click Return to My SAT.
7. Click Send Scores Later in the popup window.
Print out your admission ticket and carry this with your identification document used for registration (preferably your passport) to the test centre.
New York University
North Carolina State University
MBA in Logistics Materials and Supply Chain Management
"I wanted to apply for graduate schools abroad and I was very confused about how would I be able to do it and especially during the pandemic. But Anita Mam and her entire team was very helpful and guided me throughout the entire process. From shortlisting universities to post admit process and they also assisted me in the entire Visa application process. Though it was during the pandemic but Proventus Education always had my back. I got into Dalhousie University for the Masters of Applied Computer Science program in Canada and it is all because of the support of Proventus Education.I would highly recommend Proventus Education to anyone is planning to study abroad."
"Brilliant quality of service for overseas education. I wanted to apply for a course in production design for my master's...I looked into a lot of guidance counselors, but none of them were able to understand my course, or what I wanted out of my master's program since it was very different. Then, I came across Proventus. Anita really listened to my needs for my master's and helped me with the entire process. Right from finding the perfect uni, to getting my visa and even helping me connect my housing. I am finally going to NYU - Tisch School of the Arts for the course of design for stage and film (MFA) on a 70% scholarship. It would not have been possible without Proventus. I would strongly recommend it to everyone.️"
" Overall a great experience. My friend recommended me Proventus with lots of positive reviews, and I can definitely say that they provide the best overseas counselling services. Anita Ma’am and her team helped me find the right universities and I am glad that I received admits from most of them. The communication was really great, right from the beginning till the end everything was explained properly. I would strongly recommend it to everyone."
"Proventus Education Overseas is a career based Counselling Academy. My daughter got the admission to UIC, for computer science. Anita Raane madam and her team extended great cooperation in the whole process. Will highly recommend to choose it if you want to get a good career start.
"We are extremely satisfied with their way of guidance, and support on all aspects including on deciding for the right foreign university with the correct subjects. The entire staff including Ms. Anita are always ready to go one step further to guide everyone for getting any raised issues resolved, and work hard so that their students get the best education as per their requirements…"
"I was confused as to whether to do my undergraduate in India or go abroad. Meeting with Anita Ma'am just cleared up all apprehensions and doubts. The universities recommended to me were also perfect. All in all, Anita ma'am was a perfect guide for me and going to proventus education is still one of my best decisions."
"I decided to study abroad for my masters much later than usual. Anita and her team despite that helped me find the right colleges to apply for and within a months time I got quite a few replies.They help in each aspect and also provide examples of documents incase you get confused.Overall I am glad I did my applications thru Proventus. Well organized, helpful and professional."
" I am currently living my dream of becoming a doctor all because of proventus, they helped me with my entire application procedure and my admission in rsu went on without any problems. The team is highly professional and know exactly what they are doing which is crucial when it comes to education."
" Proventus provides all the support that was needed to have a smooth application process. I was able to apply in colleges of my choice and submit all the requirements well within time due to the help of Anita ma'am. She has also been patient in explaining the more difficult processes to both me and my parents. Thanks to proventus I have been easily able to apply for both the colleges and the visa without any issues despite the pandemic."